Availability is the key cost factor
RUBBLE MASTER machines bring a potential revenue stream to jobs other companies might overlook.
The mobility and flexibility of the units allow small jobs at different locations to be completed cost-effectively and within a short timeframe.
RM Compact Recyclers produce uniform cubic value aggregate that can be utilized for a variety of purposes. The high-quality end product can be extremely profitable, particularly when the final material is repurposed for another process, such as asphalt chipping used in road building.
Extras for more economy:
- Our high standards result in more durable, cost-effective machines.
- No additional manpower is required to operate the unit; in fact, one person can operate the crusher, via remote.
- The ultra-efficient diesel-electric design and wear-resistant crushing tools reduce costs during continuous operation.
- The optimized feeding cycle, pre-screening and hydraulic crusher gap adjustment and blockage release system contribute to the overall efficiency of the machine.
- Serviceability from the ground also helps to save time and money.
- Optimum applications profile:
- From customer service and support to troubleshooting assistance, our experienced RM specialists are here to help you optimize your machine configuration, settings and job site logistics for each specific application.
- They can provide you with instruction on preparing the material, setting up the machine for minimum noise impact (which enables effective feeding and short transport journeys), processing and profitable utilization of the value grain.
Active Wear Cost Management:
- The RUBBLE MASTER Active Wear Cost Management (AWM) program optimizes operating costs by utilizing specific configuration packages based on the application.
- Add-ons, such as mobile oversized grain separators, offer greater efficiency and increased production while incurring less wear on the machine and producing market-read aggregates.
- Special tools, such as the hammer replacement device, allow replacement parts to be installed by just one person in short time.
- The latest technologies— developed in cooperation with our partners—increase the life of the crushing tools and keep maintenance to a minimum.